HOSTING A TRAINEE IS PERFECT FOR EXTRA SUPPORT – ESPECIALLY IN A SPECIALIST AREA
If you are a company with offices in Ireland and are interested in hosting interns, you will find there are many benefits in doing so.
- Addition of an international dimension to your organisation
- Opening your organisation to new markets with bilingual work-force
- Demonstrating your company’s commitment to training
- Cost-effective labour as interns are EU or privately funded
- Access to research, developments and professional expertise in educational and training establishments
- Access to specialist skills for short and/or long-term projects
- Training investment in a future workforce
- Strengthening participation in your sector
- Increasing corporate diversity
- Adding international dimensions to your business
- Developing your employees’ management skills through mentoring interns
We take special care in matching trainees to host companies. We learn as much as possible about our trainees’ level of spoken English, their skills, competences and interests. Considering all of the above factors,
- You have never worked with us before? You are interested in hosting interns? Feel free to fill out this form specifying the sectors you work in and times you are able to take in interns.
- You have worked with us before? We will get in touch with you to see if you are currently free to take an intern.
For more information and to book an internship or partnership – Contact us today on +353 21 4928969.