‘My host family was supportive and kind. I will never forget them.’
The internship experience would not be complete without a supportive host family (home stay). Not only do our host families provide a home-from-home experience, they also support trainees with their English, show them where their placements will be, assist with checking bus/train time tables and meet them at the coach stop or Airport.
- The majority of our host families have hosted with us for years. We meet each and every one to become familiar with their home, location and unique personalities. We have fostered a close relationship with the sole aim of creating a caring, warm environment for our trainees and an ease of communication between us and our families.
A host family will provide a trainee with:
- A bedroom and access to a bathroom with shower facilities
- Bedding and towels
- Full board (three meals a day)
- A key to use during their stay
- Support during a placement